How to submit useful psychology tools to the main dual diagnosis hub website
Table of Contents
Useful Psychology Tools can be submitted to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website and once submitted and approved, these will appear in the Useful Psycholgoy Tools Directory. In order to be able to submit useful psychology tools, you’ll need to register with the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website first and then visit your account page when you’re logged in to be able to do this.
Please Note: The useful psychology tools directory on the main https://www.dualdiagnosis.org.uk website is aimed at providing psychology tools that will either help people to manage their mental health condition or to help people to learn how to cope with different addiction-related issues such as motivation or triggers/urges/cravings.
This short tutorial will tell you how to do this:
Step 1: Visit the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website
Visit the home page of the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website:
Step 2: Click on the Login link in the header
Click on the sign-up tab of the modal pop-up:
Step 3: Log in to the Dual Diagnosis Hub website with the username and password that you entered
- Enter the username and password into the relevant boxes
- Click on the ‘Login’ button, and you should be redirected to the home page as a logged-in user!
Step 4: Visit your account section when logged in to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website
Step 6: Click on the Add New Story link
Step 7: Complete all of the fields in this section about the useful psychology tool that you’re submitting
Please note: Some of these fields may be changed by the administrators in order to help visitors to find what they’re looking for more easily!
- Enter the name of your psychology tool
- Upload an image to be displayed in the Useful Psychology Tools Directory
- Add a description of your psychology tool and how it should be used in the ‘Your Useful Tool’ text area
- Upload your Useful Psychology Tool in PDF format
- Upload your Useful Psychology Tool in Microsoft Word format
- If the tool is online and not a document that you can upload, enter the URL to the tool in the ‘Link to Tool’ text box
- Choose the type of psychology tool you’re submitting in the ‘Tool Category’ checkboxes
- Click on the blue ‘Submit Your Psychology Tool’ button to submit your psychology tool!
And that’s it!
And, that’s it! You’ve just submitted your useful psychology tool to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website.
Please Note: Your psychology tool will now need to be approved by the Dual Diagnosis Hub’s administrator, and then once that’s been approved, the psychology tool you submitted will appear in the list of the Useful Psychology Tools Directory and will also appear in the Useful Psychology Tools area on your Account section of the site.