How to submit an academic article to the Dual Diagnosis Hub website
Table of Contents
With the Dual Diagnosis Hub websites, you can submit academic articles to the Academic Articles Directory, but to be able to do this, you’ll need to register with the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website first and then visit your account page when you’re logged in to be able to do this.
Please Note: The academic articles on the main https://www.dualdiagnosis.org.uk website are aimed at providing the visitors with a concise and easy to understand summary, the main article, and/or a link to the full article’s URL, but you can also upload your article to the Academic Articles Directory in PDF format which allows visitors to be able to download it.
This short tutorial will tell you how to do this:
Step 1: Visit the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website
Visit the home page of the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website:
Step 2: Click on the Login link in the header
Click on the sign-up tab of the modal pop-up:
Step 3: Log in to the Dual Diagnosis Hub website with the username and password that you entered
- Enter the username and password into the relevant boxes
- Click on the ‘Login’ button, and you should be redirected to the home page as a logged-in user!
Step 4: Visit your account section when logged in to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website
Step 6: Click on the Add New Academic Article link
Step 7: Complete all of the fields in this section with the info about your resource
- Enter the title of the academic article that you want to submit
- Add the article text to the Article text area (WYSIWYG)
- Select the diagnosis or problem that your article relates to
- Add a summary of your article (and please make sure that it’s as easy to understand as possible!)
- Add the link to the full article that you’re submitting
- Upload an image or logo for your article
- Add the author’s name(s)
- Add some text about the author(s)
- Add a link to the author’s website
- Upload author or organisation’s image (required)
- Select whether your article is free, has to be paid for, or whether it requires a subscription for visitors to be able to read the full article.
- Add a link to the article in PDF format
- Click on the blue ‘Submit Article’ button to submit your resource!
And that’s it!
And, that’s it! You’ve just submitted your first academic article to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website.
Please Note: Your academic article will now need to be approved by the Dual Diagnosis Hub’s administrator, and then once that’s been approved, the academic article(s) will appear in the list of the most recent academic articles that you’ve submitted in your Account section of the site.