How to submit a personal recovery story to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website
Table of Contents
Personal recovery stories can be submitted to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website and these will be displayed both in the Personal Stories Directory and on any of the diagnoses pages that you choose when you submit your personal story. In order to be able to submit personal recovery stories, you’ll need to register with the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website first and then visit your account page when you’re logged in to be able to do this.
Please Note: The personal recovery stories on the main https://www.dualdiagnosis.org.uk website are aimed at providing the visitors with the hope that people with a dual diagnosis can recover, whatever their diagnosis.
This short tutorial will tell you how to do this:
Step 1: Visit the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website
Visit the home page of the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website:
Step 2: Click on the Login link in the header
Click on the sign-up tab of the modal pop-up:
Step 3: Log in to the Dual Diagnosis Hub website with the username and password that you entered
- Enter the username and password into the relevant boxes
- Click on the ‘Login’ button, and you should be redirected to the home page as a logged-in user!
Step 4: Visit your account section when logged in to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website
Step 6: Click on the Add New Story link
Step 7: Complete all of the fields in this section with your personal story
Please note: Some of these fields may be changed by the administrators in order to help visitors to better find what they’re looking for!
- Enter a title for your personal story
- Upload an image to be displayed in the personal stories directories
- Add your story to the Your Personal Story text area
- Add a summary of your mental health diagnoses and type of addiction issue
- Check the diagnoses boxes that relate to your personal story.
- Click on the blue ‘Submit Your Story’ button to submit your story!
And that’s it!
And, that’s it! You’ve just submitted your personal story to the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website.
Please Note: Your personal story will now need to be approved by the Dual Diagnosis Hub’s administrator, and then once that’s been approved, the stories you submit will appear in the list of the most recent personal stories that you’ve submitted in your Account section of the site.