How to register with the Dual Diagnosis Hub Local website
Table of Contents
With the Dual Diagnosis Hub: Local website, you can submit your locally focussed organisation or events that relate to mental health, addiction, or specific dual diagnosis-related organisations. But, in order to be able to do this, you’ll need to register with the main Dual Diagnosis Hub &/or Dual Diagnosis Hub: Local websites.
Please note: You will only need to register once in order to have a login setup for any of the Dual Diagnosis Hub websites, and we recommend that you register with the main site, but you could also register with the Dual Diagnosis Hub: Local website and that’s what this tutorial describes. For a tutorial on how to register with the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website, please click here.
This short tutorial will tell you how to do this:
Step 1: Visit the Dual Diagnosis Hub: Local website
Visit the home page of the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website:
Step 2: Click on the Login link in the header and then click on the sign-up tab
Click on the sign-up tab of the modal pop-up:
Step 3: Enter the username & email address that you’d like to use
- Enter the username that you’d like to login with (it’s also shown on the website so if you’re worried about anonymity, enter the name that you’d be happy for visitors to be able to see!)
- Enter the email address that you’d like to be able to use on the site.
- Click on the Register button
Step 3: Check your mailbox & click on the link in the email we’ve sent you
- Go to your email address’s mailbox and click on the link from the Dual Diagnosis Hub website.
- This will open up a page on the Dual Diagnosis Hub website that allows you to choose a password
Step 4: Enter a password for your Dual Diagnosis Hub account
Enter a password to use on your account. We recommend using a password that is a combination or lower and uppercase characters and symbols.
Step 5: Log in to the Dual Diagnosis Hub website with the username and password that you entered
- Enter the username and password into the relevant boxes
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and you should be redirected to the home page as a logged-in user!
And that’s it!
And, that’s it! You are now able to submit locally focussed organisations and events to the Dual Diagnosis Hub: Local website by clicking on the ‘Add Organisation’ or ‘Add Event’ links in the main navigation.
Please Note: In order to submit nationally focussed organisations, you’ll need to login and visit the main Dual Diagnosis Hub website. The login that you’ve just created should now work on that site too.